Monday, November 17, 2008

Size 2

I want to be legally recognized as a Size 2. I know that historically the measurements of my jeans and me have not been recognized as the definition of a Size 2, but shouldn’t our definitions of such things evolve with the times in which we live. I shouldn’t have to conform to some narrow definition of a size 2 made of years ago by narrow minded bigoted people who don’t understand the way we modern people live our lives. For a while some judges ruled that I was legally a Size 2, and my jeans and I had a big party and invited all of our friends. Then some bigoted skinny people decided to put a measure on the ballot denying me my right to be legally recognized as a size 2.l and it passed. I can’t believe how fataphobic some people are. What does it hurt them if even though I weigh a hundred pounds more than a size 2 that we are both legally a size 2?

No comments: