Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Interesting Blogs

Please check out my new blog list. These are blogs that I've been reading and find interesting. I've put two up there but will add ones as I have time. The Constructive Curmudgeon is a very good blog that I've just started reading thanks to the Vere Loqui blog. The author seems to think a lot like me but puts things into words better than I do. Vere Loqui is also quite good, but Martin Cothran is very active in Kentucky politics. The result is that there are many entries about Kentucky politics. Some of these are about things that are national issues and issues that we are facing in Ohio as well-accountability in education and legalized gambling. He can also get very deep at times; and I don't know how other people are, but I have difficulty reading this kind of material on a computer screen. I do hope that you will check them out and enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments: